WordPress Website Maintenance
Why pay for website maintenance?
Having someone maintain your website gives you peace of mind that your site is being monitored, safe from hackers and up-to-date.
WordPress and its associated plugins are open source platforms and therefore continually being updated to increase security features and improve performance.
If you do not update your WordPress site, you risk your website’s security and miss out on new features and improvements. If you are not using the latest version of WP then you are using software with known security vulnerabilities and you run the risk of being hacked. Plus, each new release comes with performance improvements that make WordPress run faster and more efficient.
At Blue Anchor Digital, we stay current with the latest updates in WordPress, plugins, themes and security so you don’t have to.
Having a maintained website offers:
- Improved WordPress security
- New WordPress features
- A faster website
- A bug-free website
- Better compatibility with themes & plugins
Looking for an SEO plan? All of our monthly SEO Plans include the WordPress Monthly Maintenance.
WordPress Website MaintenanceKeep your site secure & up-to-date
- Manage all WordPress updates
- Manage theme updates
- Manage updates for installed plugins & check for any conflicts
- Monitor website security
- Create weekly backups of your website
- Monthly reports of your website's updates, security & traffic via Google Analytics
- Up to one hour of site updates (Additional time billed at $75/hour)