WordPress Website Maintenance
Having someone maintain your website gives you peace of mind that your site is up-to-date, being monitored and safe from hackers.
WordPress (WP) and its associated plugins are open source platforms and therefore continually being updated to increase security features and improve performance.
When your WordPress site is not up-to-date you risk the security of your website and miss out on new features and improvements. You want your site to be running the latest version of WP to avoid using security vulnerabilities and you the risk of being hacked. Plus, each new release comes with performance improvements that make your WordPress website run faster and more efficient.
At Blue Anchor Digital, we stay current with the latest updates in WordPress, plugins, themes and security so you don’t have to.
Having a Maintained Website Offers:
- Improved security
- Up-to-date WordPress features
- A faster website
- A bug-free website
- Compatibility with themes & plugins
WordPress Monthly Maintenance is included for the first year when we build your site.
WordPress Website MaintenanceKeep your site secure & up-to-date
- Manage all WordPress updates
- Manage theme updates
- Manage updates for installed plugins & check for any conflicts
- Monitor website security
- Create weekly backups of your website
- Monthly reports of your website's updates, security & traffic via Google Analytics
- Up to one hour of site updates (Additional time billed at $75/hour)