Why You Need Social Media
- Digital consumers spend nearly 2.5 hours on social networks and social messaging every day.
- 69% of U.S. adults use at least one social media site.
- The average American Internet user has 7.1 social media accounts.
- A typical American Facebook user clicks on 8 Facebook ads per month.
- Twitter ad recall is 60% higher for brands with consistent logo placement.
Social Media Management
Most small to medium size companies don’t have the extra staff available to create a consistent social media presence.
That’s where we can help – we will manage your social media plan, so your company has a consistent presence online.
Social Media Management takes the stress out of being social.
What We Do
- Determine which platforms your audience are on regularly
- Research keywords and hashtags to include in your posts
- Watch for relevant industry trends & news to create engagement
- Add that human touch by acknowledging holidays and important industry dates
- Create & schedule posts (with your approval!)
You need to be social – your customers are looking for you!
Contact us to perform an audit of your Social Media and create a plan of action.